For me, these are the best type of jeans.
- Audrey Hepburn-esque? Check.
- Rock chick? Check.
- Kate Moss? Obviously!
I don’t actually own any other kind of jeans!
- Balance proportions- skinny legs means that you can afford to get away with a bulky
- woolly jumper or oversized boyfriend blazer without looking like the Michelin Man (hopefully)
- Not too tight. Camel toe is attractive on no one.
- If you feel a little self-consciously wide across the hips, choose a slightly looser straight-leg style to balance the width out and create an elegant silhouette. That is the major downfall of skinny jeans- they can make your ankles look approximately 1000000000th of the width of your hips. Just try on lots of pairs!
In my personal opinion, you can’t go wrong with a good-quality pair in a dark blue wash. My own favourites are a slightly high-waisted, baby-soft pair from Nobody Jeans. Love them.